Want to stand out from the crowd, with something truly eye-catching?
Our printing services will help to give you that instant impact,
from the very first hello to the final handshake.
Our business cards are printed on premium paper, and come with either a smooth silk or shiny gloss finish, so they feel as good as they look.
GET YOUR BUSINESS’ NAME OUT THERE WITH CUSTOM, PERSONALIZED BUSINESS CARDS YOU’LL BE PROUD TO HAND OUT.
YOU CAN TRUST US FOR ALL OF YOUR BUSINESS CARD NEEDS.
From a basic black-and-white business card to an impressive, full-color design—we’ll give you the credible look that embodies your brand. Get the type of business card you’re looking for:
• Single-sided business cards
• Double-sided business cards
• Rounded Corner business cards
• Suede finish business cards
• Glossy business cards
• Embossed business cards
• Foil embossed business cards
• Opaque, Frosted, Clear “Plastic” business cards
• “Edge” business cards
• “Aquafoil” business cards
• Magnetic business cards
If you need more than just a business card, we can create a corporate identity package with an integrated system of business cards, letterhead and envelopes. Call us or stop in and we’ll get down to business.
READ THIS BEFORE SUBMISSION
1. Save your artwork in PDF, this recording format is light and retains the quality of your design.
If possible send us the fonts used if you need changes
If you’re unsure how to do this. follow these steps
– Open the Control panel
– From here, enter ‘Appearance & resolution’
– then select ‘Fonts’ and find the fonts used in your document and send them to us via E-mail
2. Do not forget the bleed margins: The internal and external margins help you to prepare your artwork correctly. The internal bleed margin (the purple square shown above) delimit the maximum space for all text, logo and important graphics. All elements placed outside this space risk being trimmed off during the finishing. The trim line (The black box) define the final size of your artwork.
All background image or colour must be extended until the external bleed margin, (Bleed/pink box) thus, in case of shifting of the cutting blade, the appearance of the final document is preserved and you won’t have any white edges. Please note that it’s not possible to have bleed with Microsoft Word. If you require full bleed, we suggest you use Adobe Indesign or Illustrator. If these are unavailable to you, we can prepare your document in house.
3. Do not forget the crop marks when you export your artwork in PDF. (Indesign: File / Export / Adobe PDF (Print) / Enter the name and save / Marks and Bleeds / Tick Crop Marks and add 3 mm for the bleed).
Please carefully check the resulting PDF before send us your artwork. Also, we advise all artwork be exported with all transparencies flattened (artwork that is supplied not flattened may cause printing issues).