Booklets & Flyers
Booklet and book printing is the perfect solution for the presentation of a significant amount of information in a clear, attractive, accessible format. It enables the inclusion of headings, subheadings, text and graphics without clutter or confusion.
Despite the ever changing nature of the business world. Brochures, leaflets, physical advertisements remain to be a highly powerful marketing tool. The impact of the placement of a physical reminder, in the hands of a potential or existing customer, should not be underestimated. It has a proven track record of success.
Display leaflets (folded) and flyer’s (not folded) on counters, tables or walls. Ideal for waiting rooms, lobbies, marketing events and more. These clear, sturdy holders are suitable for hanging or standing.
Popular Booklets sizes:
A4 – Finished size (297×210)
A5 – Finished size (148×210)
DL – Finished size (210×99)
A6 – Finished size (148×105)
READ THIS BEFORE SUBMISSION
1. Save your artwork in PDF, this recording format is light and retains the quality of your design.
If possible send us the fonts used if you need changes
If you’re unsure how to do this. follow these steps
– Open the Control panel
– From here, enter ‘Appearance & resolution’
– then select ‘Fonts’ and find the fonts used in your document and send them to us via E-mail
2. Do not forget the bleed margins: The internal and external margins help you to prepare your artwork correctly. The internal bleed margin (the purple square shown above) delimit the maximum space for all text, logo and important graphics. All elements placed outside this space risk being trimmed off during the finishing. The trim line (The black box) define the final size of your artwork.
All background image or colour must be extended until the external bleed margin, (Bleed/pink box) thus, in case of shifting of the cutting blade, the appearance of the final document is preserved and you won’t have any white edges. Please note that it’s not possible to have bleed with Microsoft Word. If you require full bleed, we suggest you use Adobe Indesign or Illustrator. If these are unavailable to you, we can prepare your document in house.
3. Do not forget the crop marks when you export your artwork in PDF. (Indesign: File / Export / Adobe PDF (Print) / Enter the name and save / Marks and Bleeds / Tick Crop Marks and add 3 mm for the bleed).
Please carefully check the resulting PDF before send us your artwork. Also, we advise all artwork be exported with all transparencies flattened (artwork that is supplied not flattened may cause printing issues).